Neighborhood Electric Vehicle Insurance
Did you ever wonder what the right insurance is for your NEV? Don't let your adventure be cut short because you didn't get the coverage you wanted for your ride.
NEVs are a great way to get around, and it seems that new models are introduced every week. Foremost offers coverage for these vehicles and gives you the important coverages you may not be able to find elsewhere. Let Western Star help you choose the Foremost policy you want for your ride.
Foremost offers coverage for your NEV in Arizona, Texas, California, Oklahoma and South Carolina only.
Foremost has you covered:
- Annual Policies. If there's a beautiful sunny day, you don't want to miss it. No calls, no hassle—with our annual policy your NEV is insured even in the "off-season."
- Optional Equipment Coverage. We include $500 if in the ORV program, $3,500 if in the motorcycle program for optional equipment coverage, depending on your policy. This covers any "extras" added to your NEV, including towable trailers, solar panels and aftermarket accessories.
- Medical Payments Coverage. Hopefully never needed, but always important, this coverage pays for the necessary medical care you receive as a result of a NEV accident.
- Liability Coverage. This broad coverage is meant for accidents involving your NEV (the coverage is for third-party injuries and property damage).
- Increased Limits. You can choose to add additional limits on your liability insurance.
- Collision Coverage. Regardless of who is at fault, this covers your NEV in the event of damage caused by collision with other vehicles and trees or utility poles.
- Other than Collision Coverage. Provides coverage for out of the ordinary damages, such as fire, theft, flood or vandalism.
Get a Quote
You can count on the experienced, friendly staff at Western Star Insurance to help you with your insurance purchase. We're looking forward to serving you. Request a no-obligation estimate.
Get a quote by phone
Please call us toll-free at 1-800-545-8608.
Our hours are:
Monday–Friday, 8am to 8pm, EST
Get a quote by email
Prefer to contact us by email? Send us your questions or information.
Program Info: Foremost insures NEVs as part of the Off-Road Vehicle Program.
Availability: Foremost NEV Insurance is available only in the United States and in Arizona, Texas, California, Oklahoma and South Carolina. Please note that coverages and coverage amounts vary by state and all coverages may not be available in all areas.
About the coverages described on this site: Your insurance contract is contained only in your policy, not in this website. Your insurance protection may vary from the coverages described here, depending on the standard coverages included in your policy and the optional coverages you purchase. Credit is used in most states for underwriting or rating as allowed by state law.
*Coverage may not be available in all areas.
What we insure
Road and Travel
- Motor Home
- Travel Trailer
- Luxury Motor Coach
- Neighborhood Electric Vehicle