Check out what we want to insure for you.
Western Star Insurance knows that it takes a lot of work to become a profitable and successful business owner. That's why our Commercial Auto insurance programs offer extensive coverages that work to protect the vehicles for your business. Let us help you choose the right policy for your commercial autos, so you can focus on success while someone else takes care of the paperwork!
We've got you covered:
- Liability Limits. Protects you from a legal action taken against you, with coverage up to $1,000,000.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists. Coverage that protects you financially if your driver is in an accident with someone who's at fault and either has no insurance or insufficient insurance.
- Collision. Coverage for your business vehicle when it is involved in an accident involving other cars or objects.
- Comprehensive Coverage. This means that anything that is not specifically excluded in your policy is covered.
- Medical Payments. Hopefully never needed, but always important with Commercial Auto insurance, this coverage pays for the necessary medical care your driver receives as a result of an auto accident.
- Non-Ownership/Hired. Coverage for business vehicles you lease, hire, rent or borrowed. Hired Automobile Physical Damage coverage is provided subject to the policy deductibles.
- Multi-line discount. Do you have more than one policy with Foremost Business Insurance? If you do we can save you money.
Learn more about our coverage options.
Do we insure you?
Western Star Insurance specializes in providing solutions for property, liability, Commercial Auto, Workers' Compensation and Umbrella coverage. Whatever business you are committed to, we are committed to helping you grow and be successful.
We offer our Commercial Auto insurance as an individual policy you can purchase or added on to most of our Business Owner Policies.
Commercial Auto specializes in:
- A broad range of vehicle types including, light, medium and heavy vehicles
- Discounts for experienced, clean drivers
- Availability for younger drivers
- Availability for a broad range of driving histories
- Food delivery on scheduled vehicles
Let us help you choose the right Foremost policy for your small business.
Foremost offers flexible payment plans, including pay online, by mail or electronic funds transfer.
Important Coverages to Consider.
- Workers' Compensation is an important coverage to a small business and it's important to us. Click here to find out more about what separates Foremost Workers' Compensation from the rest.
- Business Owners Policy coverage offers general liability and property coverage for over 600 different small businesses. Click here to find out where your business fits!
Get a Quote
You can count on the experienced, friendly staff at Western Star Insurance to help you with your insurance purchase. We're looking forward to serving you. Request a no-obligation estimate.
Get a quote by phone
Please call us toll-free at 1-800-545-8608.
Our hours are:
Monday–Friday, 8am to 8pm, EST
Get a quote by email
Prefer to contact us by email? Send us your questions or information.
Availability: Commercial Auto is not available in all states. Please note that policies, coverages and coverage amounts vary by state and all coverages may not be available in all areas.
About the coverages described on this site: Your insurance contract is contained only in your policy, not in this website. Your insurance protection may vary from the coverages described here, depending on the standard coverages included in your policy and the optional coverages you purchase. Credit is used in most states for underwriting or rating as allowed by state law.
*Coverage may not be available in all areas.
What we insure
Road and Travel
- Motor Home
- Travel Trailer
- Luxury Motor Coach
- Neighborhood Electric Vehicle