Don't know which way to turn for car insurance? Not sure what company wants you? Rest assured and choose Foremost Auto.
With all the choices for auto insurance out there, why choose Foremost? Because Foremost will take you, adventure and all. Foremost Auto Insurance accepts a broad range of drivers and driving histories.
Foremost has you covered:
- Our Dynamite Deductible® Endorsement. Your deductible for Comprehensive or Collision losses is reduced by $50 for every semi-annual policy renewal or $100 for every annual policy renewal (as permitted by state law).
- One Household, One Policy for all Vehicles. This means that your Foremost Auto policies are captured in one easy-to-read bill, so you don't have to worry about different effective dates, renewals or multiple bills.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists. Coverage that protects you financially if you're in an accident with someone who's at fault and either has no insurance or insufficient insurance.
- Bodily Injury and Property Damage. This covers your legal liability for a covered accident that involves injury to another person or damage to someone's property, up to the limit of liability you select.
- Rental Reimbursement. If you rent a car after you have a covered loss on your automobile, we will put $50 a day back in your pocket for up to 30 days.
- Medical Payments. Hopefully never needed, but always important with auto insurance, this coverage pays for the necessary medical care you receive as a result of an auto accident (up to $10,000).
- Towing and Roadside Service. If your car needs towing or assistance on the road, we will cover the cost for you. This covers you for each disablement on a covered vehicle subject to a maximum limit per policy.
- Loan/Lease Coverage. This will pay the difference between what you owe on your vehicle and what your insurance pays, if your vehicle is declared a total loss after an accident or is stolen and not recovered, minus your comprehensive or collision deductible.
Does Foremost insure you?
A Foremost policy covers a wide range of drivers. Don't be afraid to check out Foremost; you might be surprised. Let Western Star help you choose the Foremost coverages you want.
Foremost offers flexible payment plans, including pay online, by mail or electronic funds transfer. Keep in mind that higher deductibles can help lower the cost of your premium.
Trusting your automobile with an insurance company that doesn't want you may bring you an unpleasant surprise at claim time. That's why Western Star is here to tell you that a Foremost Auto policy can cover you so the journey can continue.
|What If?||No Insurance||Auto Policy|
|What if I I hit another vehicle, am found at fault for the accident, and the other driver needs to go to the hospital?||Damaged vehicle, hospital bills, and any lost wages due to injury may be your responsibility to pay.||Depending on what policy you choose, you may be completely covered. Your insurance company could take care of all expenses incurred.|
|What if I get hit by a driver that doesn't have insurance? Does that mean they pay for it?||No. That means you may have to pay for the damages, medical expenses and any other expenses incurred during the accident.||With an underinsured/uninsured option, your insurance company could cover these expenses.|
|What if I have to rent a car while my car is being repaired from an accident?||You may have to pay for the rental car, out of your own pocket.||With a Foremost Auto policy, if you rent a car, we will put $50 a day back in your pocket for up to 30 days.|
|What if my car breaks down on a road trip?||You may need to find a tow company and pay for help on the spot.||Your insurance company would typically cover these expenses and even help you find a tow company.|
Get a Quote
You can count on the experienced, friendly staff at Western Star Insurance to help you with your insurance purchase. We're looking forward to serving you. Request a no-obligation estimate.
Get a quote by phone
Please call us toll-free at 1-800-545-8608.
Our hours are:
Monday–Friday, 8am to 8pm, EST
Get a quote by email
Prefer to contact us by email? Send us your questions or information.
Availability: Foremost Auto insurance is available only in the United States and in all states except Arkansas, Delaware, Hawaii, Maine, New Jersey, Rhode Island, West Virginia and the District of Columbia. Please note that policies, coverages and coverage amounts vary by state and all coverages may not be available in all areas.
About the coverages described on this site: Your insurance contract is contained only in your policy, not in this website. Your insurance protection may vary from the coverages described here, depending on the standard coverages included in your policy and the optional coverages you purchase. Credit is used in some states for underwriting or rating as allowed by state law.
*Coverage may not be available in all areas.
What we insure
Road and Travel
- Motor Home
- Travel Trailer
- Luxury Motor Coach
- Neighborhood Electric Vehicle