Mobile Home Insurance
If you had a choice would you want to be with the #10 mobile home insurance company in the nation? #8? #4? Probably not. We are guessing if you had the choice you would want to go with #1. Perfect, because Foremost is the #1 market leader for mobile home insurance in the nation.
Foremost began insuring mobile homes over 60 years ago, knows the industry and is the top insurer of mobile homes in the nation, so why not go with the leader? We provide you with expertise in the industry, well beyond our competition and years of experience in handling claims for mobile homes. Let us help you choose the Foremost policy you want for your mobile or manufactured home.
We've got you covered:
- Comprehensive Coverage. This means we cover most direct, sudden and accidental physical losses like: fire, lightning, explosion, vandalism, landslide, falling objects, explosion, attempted or actual burglary or robbery, water damage from bursting pipes, damage by wild or stray animals, collapse from the weight of ice and snow, and wind or hail damage. (Unless excluded.)
- Optional Replacement Cost. If purchased, provides a settlement that reflects the cost to replace the damaged property with new property at today's prices. With this optional coverage a policyholder receives up to 120% of the insured amount, if needed, to replace the home. (Not available in all states.)
- Agreed Loss Settlement. If your home is destroyed by an insured loss, you receive the full amount of insurance listed on your Declarations page for your home (minus any applicable deductible). No hassles.
- Liability Coverage. This provides coverage if you're found legally responsible for an accident that causes injury or property damage to someone who doesn't live in your home. (Unless excluded.)
- Foremost offers all the "extras":
- Additional Living Expenses
- Trees, shrubs, plants and lawns
- Debris removal
- Emergency Removal Service and Emergency Repair after a loss
- Credit card and check forgery
- Fire Department service
- Food spoilage coverage
- Popular coverage options to choose from:
- Hobby farm or ranch liability
- Identity fraud expense and management including credit monitoring
- Incidental business liability
- Personal injury
- Water backup from sewers and drains
- Earthquake coverage
- Trip coverage when moving your home
- Personal Liability coverage on additional residences
- Scheduled Personal Property coverage
- Replacement cost coverage (mobile home, other structures and personal property)
If your mobile home is in Texas, please contact us to find out about additional coverages offered to Texas residents.
Does Foremost insure you
We insure mobile homes, manufactured homes, park models, modular homes, rental mobile homes and commercial mobile homes. We've been writing mobile home policies for more than 60 years and know a thing or two about the industry. Let us help you choose the Foremost coverages you want for your home.
Foremost offers flexible payment plans, including pay online, by mail or electronic funds transfer. Keep in mind that higher deductibles can help lower the cost of your premium.
If your mobile home is in Texas, please locate an agent or contact Foremost to find out about mobile home coverage options in Texas.
If you purchase your National Flood Insurance Program policy through Foremost, you'll have a professional agent helping you make sure that your home and your belongings have the coverage you want in the event of a flood.
We are guessing if you had the choice you would want to go with #1. Perfect, because Foremost is the #1 market leader for mobile home insurance in the nation. It's a smart choice to go with Foremost, with over 60 years of experience on your side. That's why we are here to help you choose a Foremost Mobile Home policy that you want so you can continue to enjoy your home.
|What If?||Other Companies/Policy with Minimal Coverage||Foremost Mobile Home Policy|
|What if I'm painting my living room and an entire bucket of paint spills down my windows, walls and through my heat vent?||A policy with minimal coverage may not cover things like sudden or direct physical losses. You could be stuck paying for that paint removal out of your own pocket.||With a Foremost Mobile Home policy, your comprehensive coverage covers most direct, sudden and accidental physical losses. (Subject to deductible.)|
|What if the shed on my property is damaged?||This may not be covered under a mobile home policy with minimal coverage.||With Foremost you could have a comprehensive policy with added replacement cost coverage.|
|What if a guest trips and falls on my porch and is injured?||Depending on your coverage, this kind of accident may not be covered under your policy. You may be liable for medical costs, lost wages, etc.||With Foremost liability coverage, you're protected if you're found legally responsible for an accident that causes injury or property damage to a guest.|
Get a Quote
You can count on the experienced, friendly staff at Western Star Insurance to help you with your insurance coverages. We're looking forward to serving you. Request a no-obligation estimate.
Get a quote by phone
Please call us toll-free at 1-800-545-8608.
Our hours are:
Monday–Friday, 8am to 8pm, EST
Get an online quote
Complete and submit an online form for a no-obligation insurance premium estimate.
Availability: Foremost Mobile Home insurance is available only in the Unites States and in all states except Hawaii and the District of Columbia. Please note that policies, coverages and coverage amounts vary by state and all coverages may not be available in all areas.
About the coverages described on this site: Your insurance contract is contained only in your policy, not in this website. Your insurance protection may vary from the coverages described here, depending on the standard coverages included in your policy and the optional coverages you purchase. Credit is used in some states for underwriting or rating as allowed by state law.
*Coverage may not be available in all areas.
What we insure
Road and Travel
- Motor Home
- Travel Trailer
- Luxury Motor Coach
- Neighborhood Electric Vehicle